Cancellation Policy And Patient Rights
Cancellation Policy & Patient Rights
HUMAN 2.0 PATIENT RIGHTS POLICY
Human 2.0 will protect the privacy of your health information, medical records, and any such medical and personal information from anyone other than those directly related to your care. We will use your information to coordinate your treatment, to communicate with your physician (with your written consent) regarding your status in physiotherapy, to conduct internal audits and quality of care reviews. We also provide information when required by law. Please review the intake paperwork you were asked to complete prior to your first visit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with your therapist.
You have the right to:
- receive courteous professional service
- ask for clarification on your treatment plan and questions pertaining to your care
- review or obtain a copy of your personal health information
- request that we complete information or correct any inaccurate information in your record
- request a list of individuals we release medical information to
- request in writing that specific person(s)/agency(ies) not receive specific information
We ask that you:
- try to keep your appointments, and to call as soon as possible if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment
- keep us aware of any changes in your condition, insurance coverage or other medical appointments
- respect the privacy of others
- respect others in our clinic both verbally and non-verbally
We strive to ensure your time with us is productive and enjoyable, and you are always welcome to call us with questions, to give us feedback or to pass along compliments. You are welcome to contact us at any time.
Human 2.0 may change its policies at anytime without notice. The latest policy will be posted.
HUMAN 2.0 CANCELLATION POLICY
We put 100% of our effort into your rehabilitation, so we hope to get 100% commitment. The time in our schedule is for you, so we ask that you make every effort to keep and attend your appointments. If you don’t show up or cancel at the last minute, it not only affects your recovery, but it also leaves an unpaid gap in your therapist’s schedule. And more importantly, it means someone else who needs help can’t get it or will have to wait longer.
Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment. We charge $50 for any appointment cancelled with less than 24 hours notice and $75-100 for missed appointments (depending on the appointment session length) without prior notice.
If you are late for an appointment, you will be seen as soon as possible, and for the length of time remaining in your appointment. We may be able to spend a few extra minutes with you, but this will depend on your therapist’s schedule. It may also mean we need to cancel and reschedule your appointment and a late cancel fee may be charged (as stated above) at the discretion of your therapist. Please note that extended health coverage does not reimburse for missed appointment fees.
Please call 613-730-5483 to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If making your regularly scheduled appointments is difficult for you for any reason, please let us know and accommodations may be made. Ultimately, your care is the most important thing to us, and being able to attend your full treatment sessions as scheduled is necessary to get the best results in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation.